Anime Banshee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc.

4 posters

Go down

Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Empty Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc.

Post by Red Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:04 am

This is the thread where all the members who want to join in get informed on how this whol system works. Please read before going ahead and battling without knowing what you're doing.

Let it be known...that only Pokemon in the games RED/BLUE/YELLOW can be said as a starter, and yes people can pick a pokemon that has already been chosen....except for Pikachu, as it is the only one from Yellow and we do not want a billion Raichus by the crowning days (explained next paragraph).

Gym leaders, Elite Four, and the Champion are crowned each summer month, meaning we have until June to train, train, train. What I mean by each summer is: whoever has had the least amount or some decent wins = Gym Leader; Lots of wins but some losses = Elite Four and whoever has had the most wins with little to no losses = Champion. The number of wins/losses are counted at The Stadium, and the crowning will be held at the Pokemon League. Whoever wants to battle the crowned Champion for the title on the spot that very day, you may do so, but ONLY ON THE CROWNING DAY. Badges work like this: the highest number (as in badge eight, badge seven, etc.) in badges is also depending on how many wins or losses they've had within the year. So even if you didn't get crowned, you still have a chance at getting a badge.

Towns are places to chat, and you can battle, but I recommend you do it in the Batlegrounds. Caves are places to enter a mini story mode of your own, and you can catch wild Pokemon out in the Grasslands. Trains, S.S's, etc. are used solely for people who are on their story mode; this also means if you are currently in SM, your battles DO NOT COUNT. Your trainer card is frozen in place from where you left off and starts again when you leave SM. However, the Pokemon you've caught in SM are kept with you, but they automatically end up at level 10 no matter the level you caught it at.

Rivalry is depended on who it is, and if they do not have a problem with it, go ahead and do it. I just warn you; if there are any violent battles or discussions, your TC and character are banned from returning to the PFV.

You do have to worry about being challenged on the spot without any warning, as that is how the games also work. If you lose, the Pokemon Center is there, and yes....you NEED money to buy things at the Mart. Battle threads are to be made solely by the one who wishes to fight. Do not ask for someone else to create it, they will say no.

I will explain on how to move on to other regions at the end of the crowning ceremony. So until then, do not ask about it even if you're bored of Kanto.

Last edited by Red on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed something/typos)
Red
Red

Reputation Status :
Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Left_bar_bleue8 / 998 / 99Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Empty Re: Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc.

Post by ItachiKisame Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:11 am

Wow....this is awesome Red. Can't wait for the bio thread to come up. Smile

I'm aimin' for the Master! Screw Championship! My name...shall be Shinma!
ItachiKisame
ItachiKisame

Reputation Status :
Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Left_bar_bleue6 / 996 / 99Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Empty Re: Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc.

Post by Red Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 am

Thanks.

I'm going to make it right after this post, lol. I've just wanted on of these for so long, but none of the other forums I'm on think it's cool enough or think it's childish.

Ha! I'll beat you, and you know it. How about we be rivals? My name is Himaru.
Red
Red

Reputation Status :
Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Left_bar_bleue8 / 998 / 99Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 am

Well, now I've gotta join! :3

Pokemon's mah thing man. The name with be Faith.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Reputation Status :
Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Left_bar_bleue29 / 9929 / 99Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 am

Alright; you gotta make a bio before I make your TC.
Red
Red

Reputation Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Arashi Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:54 am

I'm really confused...why make it so short this year? How about moving it until the last day before school starts up again?

During summer, people will be offline and end up not battling for a long time. You said so yourself an inactive user's TC will get deleted if she/he is not active. :\
Noctis Arashi
Noctis Arashi

Reputation Status :
Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Left_bar_bleue0 / 990 / 99Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:02 am

I know it's not a long time, which is why I encourage all trainers participating in the FV to battle as much as they can until then.

But I agree with the holding of the date; I'll think about it.
Red
Red

Reputation Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Arashi Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:03 am

Still. Seems pretty dumb to me.

But I guess I'll join in if it's not too late.
Noctis Arashi
Noctis Arashi

Reputation Status :
Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Left_bar_bleue0 / 990 / 99Pokémon Freeverse: Rules, Guidelines, etc. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 am

Of course. Make a character, choose your starter and background color and we'll be set to go for you.
Red
Red

Reputation Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down