Anime Banshee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules of the Forum

Go down

The Rules of the Forum Empty The Rules of the Forum

Post by Seiveil Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:47 am

Obviously, every forum must have rules. So, I will go and list what is not and never acceptable in this forum.

1. No language and/or rude comments.
This goes for all members, even those who happen to be "special", though I doubt there will be any. I will not tolerate members acting rudely and distrupting others. You will recieve an infraction and/or ban, so please, refrain from doing so.

2. Spam
Is never acceptable. You either do it or you don't. Those who spam will face consequences, so take note on how strict I am on this particular subject.

3. No sexual content. At all.
Please note that there might be younger members here. If anyone is caught posting vulgar content, he/she will be dealt with.

4. Fan Art
Again, like number three states; fan art is allowed, however, any vulgar picture will be taken down and the fan art will no longer be allowed.

5. Drama
Nobody likes someone who is annoying and causes drama. Don't try to cause it, or you will be infracted. No matter who you are, drama isn't, and will never be allowed. It just annoys people, and who wants to be annoyed with members?

6. Threads must be on topic!
They must be, or you should take it to PM's. Others can get confused by what you're talking about and it just ruins the whole topic. Also is considered as spam.

7. Enjoy the forum
I know the rules may sound pretty strict, but don't go against them and you'll be fine. I don't want upset people complaining to me that the forum sucks.

Last edited by Seiveil on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Confusing typos (again))
Seiveil
Seiveil
Admin
Webmaster
Admin  Webmaster

Reputation Status :
The Rules of the Forum Left_bar_bleue47 / 9947 / 99The Rules of the Forum Right_bar_bleue

https://animebanshee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rules of the Forum Empty Re: The Rules of the Forum

Post by Seiveil Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:19 am

I'm going on with the list; seems there needs to be more added:

8. Racism/Nationality-insults
DO NOT go this far during a flame war. This is called being "effed up" and just causes a problem to arise even further. If something like this happens, please contact an online admin or mod.

9. Sexuality
Don't be an ass. Forget about what sexuality a person has and just leave them alone. Benihime, myself, Kuchiki, and Luka have all suffered being called names. We do not appreciate those who've done it, and I will not tolerate anyone being rude to someone else over this.
Seiveil
Seiveil
Admin
Webmaster
Admin  Webmaster

Reputation Status :
The Rules of the Forum Left_bar_bleue47 / 9947 / 99The Rules of the Forum Right_bar_bleue

https://animebanshee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down