Anime Banshee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name Change Request: Official Thread

+2
Seiveil
Megurine Luka
6 posters

Go down

Name Change Request: Official Thread Empty Name Change Request: Official Thread

Post by Megurine Luka Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Well, I've been thinking, since becoming the official "Megurine Luka" of the forums, I was wondering if I could have my name changed to that?

This is also the thread where people come to ask for name changes, but you MUST have a good reason.

Requirements:

200 or more posts
Good reputation
Nice attitude
(Obviously) A good reason
Must be active

Though for me, I was thinking of me being the last one below 200, so what do you think, Sei?

Last edited by Shana on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka
Calm-and-Collected
Moderator  Calm-and-Collected

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue34 / 9934 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Name Change Request: Official Thread Empty Re: Name Change Request: Official Thread

Post by Seiveil Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

I CAN do that, but the problem is, other members will want one as well, seeing as they're part of the Vocaloid crew too. The requirements are well done, but you forget about being active; we can't give out changes to people who will eventually not show up.

Stickied (you forgot), and I'll think about it.
Seiveil
Seiveil
Admin
Webmaster
Admin  Webmaster

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue47 / 9947 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

https://animebanshee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Name Change Request: Official Thread Empty Re: Name Change Request: Official Thread

Post by Kagamine Rin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Hmm...I was thinking of changing mine to Rin, but since you put it that way, I'll wait. =)
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue29 / 9929 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Seiveil wrote:I CAN do that, but the problem is, other members will want one as well, seeing as they're part of the Vocaloid crew too. The requirements are well done, but you forget about being active; we can't give out changes to people who will eventually not show up.

Stickied (you forgot), and I'll think about it.
Man, I forget that everyone is welcomed here. Oh well, I'll just wait too.
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka
Calm-and-Collected

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue34 / 9934 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiveil Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Fulfilled.

I've changed names a lot (Flame Haze, Shakugan, Shana, now this one), and this is the last time for you, okay Luka? Kit; tests coming up a lot, so I'll be too busy with school to do this, but since it's up to Beni and TG to monitor this place, request accepted.
Seiveil
Seiveil
Admin
Webmaster
Admin  Webmaster

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue47 / 9947 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 am

Thanks so much! Thanks for the background change and the name!
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka
Calm-and-Collected

Reputation Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 pm

I never got to thank you, Sei. But, say Beni wanted to change his name, he could do it without asking, right? Since he's an admin and has access to the AP?
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue29 / 9929 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Tensho Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am

Kagamine Rin wrote:I never got to thank you, Sei. But, say Beni wanted to change his name, he could do it without asking, right? Since he's an admin and has access to the AP?
Absolutely not.

He has access, but he cannot go through with it and make it seem like Sei did it if she's not on. I certainly do not go against Sei's orders, so I won't allow it. If he does end up doing it, it's a loss of power, privilages, rep, points, and a temp ban if he goes too far. But he's a good dude, so I doubt he'll do it without Sei's or my consent.
TG Tensho
TG Tensho
Admin
Yuri-lover
Admin  Yuri-lover

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue26 / 9926 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidou Spirit Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm

I'd like to change my name to Kamui. Not with Gakupo's name, just Kamui instead of Kidou.

But I'll make sure to meet the requirements before posting again.
Kidou Spirit
Kidou Spirit
Carebear
Carebear

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue3 / 993 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiveil Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:00 pm

You should've gotten the requirements before posting in here at all.
Seiveil
Seiveil
Admin
Webmaster
Admin  Webmaster

Reputation Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Kidou, you might have 200 posts when you do, but remember, you must have a good reason for changing it; not some thing like, "Oh, I wanna fit in the Vocaloid Crew and have a name like my character like everyone else" or whatever.
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka
Calm-and-Collected

Reputation Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:38 am

I was going to request to change mine to Flash.D but now that I read the requirements, I see I have to wait.
Nagisa
Nagisa

Reputation Status :
Name Change Request: Official Thread Left_bar_bleue10 / 9910 / 99Name Change Request: Official Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down