Anime Banshee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

+2
Haruka
Kaito
6 posters

Go down

Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Empty Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

Post by Kaito Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:07 am

Uhm, hi. I know most of you are dead, and only Haruka is alive, but I'm going to introduce myself anyway...I'm Kaito, and I really love how a majority of you guys like the Vocaloids. Not many other forums like to talk about them, and when we do, people just bash us and we stop...

So I hope I have fun when you guys come back. (:
Kaito
Kaito

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 990 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Empty Re: Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

Post by Haruka Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 am

WAAAH! New member!! <33 Welcome Kaito! Well, looks like we'll have to make a nickname for you, since Benihime is already called that. But hope you have fun, most of the members are struggling to log on, but don't worry. ;D
Haruka
Haruka
Admin
Owns Sei
Admin  Owns Sei

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue10 / 9910 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Empty Re: Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

Post by Kaito Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 am

Oh! Well, thank you. I read about it, but there's no member named Meiko, so I got confused..

Anyway, I do hope the bug can get fixed. I'm a boy by the way. :3
Kaito
Kaito

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 990 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:16 am

Haha! Meiko fixed me up!

Welcome, and I shall call you Kitty. ;D <3 I am 1/3 of the love triangle that is consisted of Miku, Rin and myself. You can fight with the other Kaito over who gets Len. ;D
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka
Calm-and-Collected
Moderator  Calm-and-Collected

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue34 / 9934 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:18 am

Are you? Well, thank you for the welcoming. I hope I can meet the other two before I have to log off. Len? Does everyone on here have a Vocaloid nickname?
Kaito
Kaito

Reputation Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Tensho Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm

We do. =D I am Meiko, savior of the forum! <3

But welcome, and I agree on the nickname Kitty! :3
TG Tensho
TG Tensho
Admin
Yuri-lover
Admin  Yuri-lover

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue26 / 9926 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Kitty!
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Monsters-inc-boo2

Welcome aboard! Oh, and for some reason, I feel like I'm talking to Mikado Ryugamine from Durarara!! from the way you word things. xD
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue29 / 9929 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiveil Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:43 am

You would, Rin...

Anyway, he might've died, but welcome anyway, Kitty.
Seiveil
Seiveil
Admin
Webmaster
Admin  Webmaster

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue47 / 9947 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

https://animebanshee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum