Anime Banshee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Theory Ever! 8D

3 posters

Go down

Best Theory Ever! 8D Empty Best Theory Ever! 8D

Post by ItachiKisame Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:17 pm

The first thing I have to introduce my readers to is the importance of the cover pages in Naruto and how to understand them. The have a great meaning when it comes to looking at the story and its outcome. Also, my name is ItachiKisame, and I have just joined. xD

WARNING:

Massive wall of text approaching.

Kishimoto has a definite outline of Naruto planned. (There's always a hint in the covers in this case.) Little bits of information that he planted in part one play a big role in part two. (For example medical ninja or nature Chakra.) Fact is that the plot is already laid out. But it is in all of the stories. You just have to see through the deception.

Kishimoto doesn't keep his plot a secret. He already gives you hints all the time. These 'hints' can give you extreme help on knowing more about the story and what its plot is. (For example the Sannin are taken from a Japanese story called "The Legend of the Gallant Jiraya." In other words, Kishi takes help from other Mythological and Fiction resources such as text as simple as a Fiction book, or acient Japanese Myths.) And actually he's already told us what to do. He himself has told the readers that we can predict the storyline and not only the next 10 chapters. You just have to look through the beginning arcs, all the way to current. (Which is also why I buy the Viz copies of the entire Manga that comes out. I use Amazon. That or Barnes and Noble. (They're cheaper. xD)

I've decided that the easiest way to look underneath the underneath are the cover pages. Another way is probably the chapter pages. Kishimoto isn't restricted to the plot in these pages. That is why he can hide his information in them best. They're just pictures, right? Wrong.

And that is the reason that my theory has its fundamental proof in cover pages. If you don't believe me, try this out yourself.

As you definitely know, Naruto is a Manga that uses several myths as its basis. For example the figure of Uchiha was, for some part, taken from Tengu. In this theory we will be looking at more major myths in Naruto. We will be looking at the myth that Kishimoto wants us to find out here:

Please take note that these myths are real. (Not real, but they are told in Japan.) And although his Manga is based on it, we can't figure out the underlying themes such as 'Will Akatsuki triumph again?' etc.

We will start with a short history lesson on something that happened in the 13th century. Kublai Khan, a grandson of Genghis Khan, who was known as the “ruler over the ocean” attacked Japan. The Japanese army was outnumbered by far by the Mongolian army of Kublai. However Japan was saved by several typhoons that hit the Mongol fleets. The Mongolian troops couldn't invade Japan after this.

These typhoons that saved Japan are known as Kamikaze, the divine wind. All in all it was a giant storm that destroyed the majority of the ships. This is the history behind this time but since humans saw this happen they had to find a reason for this lucky coincidence. This is where Japanese Mythology begins. Folklore says that Fuujin (the wind god) or Raijin (the lighting god) created this storm and made the typhoons. (Fuujin is the base of Fuuton, Raijin is the base of Raiton. See? The relation to Naruto in this portion of the theory is the Kages. You'll probably get the logic. You guys are smart. XD)

So I'll tell you how I interpret this, in case you aren't smart. xD: Genghis Khan, the leader of the ocean is obviously the Mizukage (The Water symbol.), the leader of the Water country / Hidden Mist. His grandson is the current Mizukage from the Manga. Japan resembles Konoha in this myth. So the Hidden Mist will attack Konoha and lose based on mythology. (You can find most of this mythology I'm using as a reference in a local library, or just Wikipedia. It could be fun for a school project if you need inspiration. And the thought that goes into it will certainly get you a good grade. )

There are several figures that Sasuke and Naruto should be associated with. Here I'm talking about Fujin and Raijin. Kishi gives us the tip on this page.

The Wind God (Naruto with Fuuton RasenShuriken, etc.), The Thunder God (Sasuke with Chidori, Kirin, etc.), Wrapped in Stormy Winds.

This page indicates that Kishimoto took this myth into account. Naruto is Fuujin, the wind god and Sasuke the lightning god. Together they would be storm gods. So if the mythology is correct, I'm implying that they'll eventually cross paths and have to win a fight together. This means coordinating with each other and acting as a team. This is when they become the storm gods. Follow me? But I should prove this solidly, so Fuujin and Raijin were both demons in the beginning that were brought to heaven and forever fought for heavenly reasons. (Naruto has the Kyuubi sealed inside of him, Sasuke had the Curse Mark. He currently has the demon of hatred. They would be the same as Fuujin and Raijin, in that case, no?)

The links to Sasuke and Naruto are obvious. Naruto, who uses the wind element and Sasuke who uses the lighting element. Also check this out. Sasuke has sinister Chakra, even more sinister than Kyuubi's demonic Chakra and Naruto uses Kyuubi who is a demon. It's just like Madara's brother's. (Forgot his name at the moment, I'll edit if I remember it.) But Naruto uses these powers for good. Now Sasuke is good as well for these reasons and more but I'll get to that later. You may think that he uses his powers for bad, but no. (Revenge, killing, destruction. All the stuff that eleven year old boys like. xD) Alright and now to the typhoon and the storm in general.

Naruto and Sasuke both have Jutsu that relate them to giant storms as I stated before. Naruto will be developing the typhoon-Rasengan. Until now Kishi has given us the spoiler through the development of “hurricane whirlpool” but not typhoon...but this is sure to develop, seeing that Naruto and Sasuke are getting more haxx everyday.

Sasuke on the other hand probably has Susano'o, the god of Storms and of course he uses Kirin. This has been seen, so, it has been proven. This is the lead to the God of Storms, Naruto and Sasuke. (Fuujin and Raijin.)

Possibilities are that Naruto on his own will save Konoha or the combined efforts of Naruto and Sasuke will save Konoha creating the “storms” that destroy Madara's, the Ocean-emperor's, invaders. (Remember when Kisame called Madara the Mizukage? That's how we know. This is how the smallest things make a big difference in the Naruto story. One thing is for certain though, the next time Naruto and Sasuke meet, Konoha will be in war with the Hidden Mist. Kishimoto has suggested this himself in

The rivers divided represent Naruto and Sasuke who parted and they'll meet again in the ocean. This ocean will have to be the war between these countries. Now let's guess the meaning of this page:

Here Kishi built in the information to the plot... It is weird, I mean what was Sasuke doing there. It isn't plot-relevant so it's probably hidden information. (This was mentioned by me in the first part of my theory.) Again Naruto and Sasuke meet in the Ocean as seen in other chapters, etc. Notice that Naruto couldn't get him here though and drifted off into the Kyuubi's cage... I don't think that he will in the future though. Saving Sasuke and controlling Kyuubi thus falling for “darkness” must happen simultaneously. Another example of this was in Final Valley. After the fight, what happened? It rained. See the connection? When they're together, and Fuujin and Raijin meet in battle, with each other or against each other, a storm comes out. This leads me to telling you, that Naruto and Sasuke are definitely The God of the Storms as mentioned so many times in this lengthely theory.

Now, one could think that they'd meet in battle but Sasuke is good. And he has been for a couple chapters, since he found out about Itachi. He's taken Itachi's place in Akatsuki. Why do I think so?

Arguably the beginning of the Sasuke-introduction. Sasuke is talking to Naruto.

'Beyond the fringes of humanity'
Read it again! He is waiting for Naruto in the darkest place of all. He is waiting in the dark, on Akatsuki's side he is waiting for Naruto. He will have to cross to triumph. This already predicted Sasuke joining Akatsuki but even more than that. He didn't just join Akatsuki for the hell of it. He had a reason. Let's find out what his ambitions were, by going all the way back to one of the first arcs.

This myth goes back to the very beginning however. All the way back to Haku!

The place that Naruto and Sasuke bonded for the first time... The ice Jutsu. Sasuke saves Naruto from sure death. He took a bullet for him. The combination of water and wind, this parts to a storm. Combined. Back to my original theory about Naruto and Sasuke being Fuujin and Raijin, and The God of the Storm... At the present time of the Manga I actually think that the introduction in Naruto and their mission is a summary of the plot. Probably the only one part. xD

The sky and ocean which cannot be mixed. The two hearts which cannot be reconciled... they can be. And Kishi is here to prove it, with his Manga. See where I'm going?

This is another very important cover page. It may at first seem like inevitable combat. But as Kishimoto says: 'Read the hidden meanings withing meanings.' What is that which combines Ocean and Sky? A storm or a typhoon or a Hurricane. The story is called Shippuden, the English Translation for Shippuden is Hurricane Chronicles, or Legend! Legend = Mythology. This means that Mythology is the key to figuring out what the plot and story is. Plus Hurricane = Winds and Rain = Typhoon. This means that the title has something to do with the plot as well. Since the first sentence isn't valid the second one isn't either, they will be reunited in the Hidden Mist invasion. Sasuke will continue acting like he belongs to Madara until he turns on him while meeting Naruto. Homicidal bastard he is.

Kishomoto talks of it not being able to be combined but he still couldn't not give us a tip. There is a second, more Manga related concept behind all of this: The connection of Senju and Uchiha. Senju and Uchiha can never be combined. Naruto and Sasuke, greatest natural enemies. They are enemies by heritage! Minato and Fugaku (Sasuke's father) But it's always been this way. Madara said this on his own to Naruto and Kakashi saying that Naruto and Sasuke were destined to fight. But maybe not.

Senju and Uchiha can't be combined effectively and if they can at all then in war!

Kakashi is one of those combinations. He gained the Sharingan when Obito died. He gained the Sharingan when Konoha had war. Well, what's the deal? Do you see the chain?
Naruto and Sasuke admitted their bonding the first time when they fought Haku and Sasuke saved Naruto. Again a Senju and an Uchiha connected in battle.
The same for the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan. When in constant war they connect. But when in peace they become rivals again. It's a chain. It's to protect their pride and honor. Even their integrity.
Look at Uchiha and Senju when Senju eradicated the entire clan in the end. And Sasuke left the village after nearly killing Naruto.
Or another example would be Kakashi. He is an Uchiha and a Senju in one. They combined when fighting an enemy together. And when Kakashi gets into fights he still uses the Sharingan. So he literally connects with Uchiha when in war. The same for Naruto and Sasuke. In war they can count on each other.

Now who cares about the girls... I mean Kishimoto definitely doesn't. But look at the background! (It's the volume six cover.) A typhoon and Naruto and Sasuke facing away from Sakura and Ino who are in conflict. They literally turn their backs on the conflict. The typhoon is the place where Sasuke and Naruto forget their fight.

I like to think that Kishimoto has already summed it up in a couple pages... That he summed up the friendship in metaphors. Naruto called them friends in the 33rd volume, but it all happened in the 5th. They were friends from the beginning, and still are. That's my point.

They will meet again. I'm just saying where, when and under what circumstances.

Naruto and Sasuke remain brothers until then.

I like this picture for the reason that it shows that Kishimoto is still an artist. Sasuke is in Naruto's head just like Naruto is in Sasuke's head. And their faces: Sasuke doesn't look stern or determined. He shows his feelings. He's reminiscing. The volume 27 cover reminded me of this.

But now, as close as he may be, it is almost as though he is separated by endless distances.

At that point they were close in a physical sense but parted in their minds. When they separate at literal distance they grow closer in mind. Now that one of them belongs to Akatsuki and the other belongs to Konoha they are closer in mind than ever. They are close as brothers... connection again?

Naruto and Sasuke are brothers of the leaf. They share the same beliefs. They are as close as brothers. Again.

Ever since their paths parted there was an inevitable clash awaiting them. Brothers.

They 'parted' when fighting. And there is another one to come. They parted back to back but in the next fight they will be face to face again. It's the other way around.

But Kishimoto said this himself best in a chapter illustration after the valley of end fight.

Days close and far... A perfect world.

Sasuke said that Naruto would never scratch his headband, and he was wrong. He said that Naruto and him were never brothers, and never will be. He might be wrong.

Look at chapter 22 cover. Naruto and Sasuke together. Look at number 24. Sasuke has summoned a snake. So the in the middle, Naruto and Sasuke are separated. Look at chapter 27 cover now. Naruto and Sasuke are fighting together. It's the end of the volume. So. Beginning = Together Middle = Away End = Back together again. See?

I was rereading one of the early volumes of Naruto (Forgot what page and chapter. ) BUT I saw that Sasuke was surrounded by snakes - nothing strange, just regular forshadowing - but what I did find interesting was that in the backround, there was a lightning strike. Just goes to show that Sasuke represents Lightning; furthermore, Raijin.

My other proof is that when I was playing online in Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, there were two specific ranks that peaked my interest. There was Fujin and Raijin, mythological beings. Of course, why add these historical figures unless they weren't relavent to the game? They added Dojin and Suijin to throw us off of course, but it says something.

This was directly after the Valley of the End fight. The next days are the days when they're separated. The close days lie shortly in the past. And far away is the Hidden Mist invasion when they can fight side by side once again.

They are and always will be...brothers.

The final villain has been confirmed not to be Madara, which means my theory shifts to the Kabuto part. It's the same, but with Kabuto.

Last edited by TG Tensho on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too many spaces.)
ItachiKisame
ItachiKisame

Reputation Status :
Best Theory Ever! 8D Left_bar_bleue6 / 996 / 99Best Theory Ever! 8D Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Best Theory Ever! 8D Empty Re: Best Theory Ever! 8D

Post by TG Tensho Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Oh my gosh. This. is. Perfect. I will stick to this theory until the end. Great job, and rep for you. I would never have thought of this, but this is extremely viable to happen.
TG Tensho
TG Tensho
Admin
Yuri-lover
Admin  Yuri-lover

Reputation Status :
Best Theory Ever! 8D Left_bar_bleue26 / 9926 / 99Best Theory Ever! 8D Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItachiKisame Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 am

I always saw the possiblity of them fighting together at the end. This was a good theory.
ItachiKisame
ItachiKisame

Reputation Status :
Best Theory Ever! 8D Left_bar_bleue6 / 996 / 99Best Theory Ever! 8D Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:09 am

You sir, are amazing. Nod

+rep for you. Never thought of that sort of theory.
Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin

Reputation Status :
Best Theory Ever! 8D Left_bar_bleue29 / 9929 / 99Best Theory Ever! 8D Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ItachiKisame Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 am

Thanks you guys.

Only thing is....I copied and pasted this from another forum I'm on; don't worry, I did this there too. ROFL
ItachiKisame
ItachiKisame

Reputation Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum