Anime Banshee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.

2 posters

Go down

Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.  Empty Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.

Post by TG Tensho Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 am

Now I know the so called "special ones" have gotten them, but that's because Beni and me have been sending Sei some E-mails and PMs about what to do with the forum. appearance, banner, etc. Kira and Shana have literally made the ranks for posts just now, and Kidou....well, he just got one. xD ALL REASONABLE EXPLANATIONS, NOW DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. (Sorry for the caps, this needs to be known).

Anyway, I'd like to say that anyone can get them, but you must do something; we've all been to forums (none I will say) where people get them for stupid reasons, but here, just help out, and we'll be sure to get calm and killer to make something up.

*locked*
TG Tensho
TG Tensho
Admin
Yuri-lover
Admin  Yuri-lover

Reputation Status :
Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.  Left_bar_bleue26 / 9926 / 99Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.  Empty Re: Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.

Post by Seiveil Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 am

I see you've already gotten the 'Admin' thing controlled; good job. Now, just get Kidou to do his job and this team is set to go. xD
Seiveil
Seiveil
Admin
Webmaster
Admin  Webmaster

Reputation Status :
Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.  Left_bar_bleue47 / 9947 / 99Custom Ranks. PLEASE READ.  Right_bar_bleue

https://animebanshee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum