Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

Go down

Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Empty Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

Post by Kaito on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:07 am

Uhm, hi. I know most of you are dead, and only Haruka is alive, but I'm going to introduce myself anyway...I'm Kaito, and I really love how a majority of you guys like the Vocaloids. Not many other forums like to talk about them, and when we do, people just bash us and we stop...

So I hope I have fun when you guys come back. (:
Kaito
Kaito

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 990 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Empty Re: Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

Post by Haruka on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 am

WAAAH! New member!! <33 Welcome Kaito! Well, looks like we'll have to make a nickname for you, since Benihime is already called that. But hope you have fun, most of the members are struggling to log on, but don't worry. ;D

YURI. Because I love it.

Proud owner and lover of Sei. DO NOT TOUCH!
Haruka
Haruka
Admin
Owns Sei
Admin  Owns Sei

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue10 / 9910 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Empty Re: Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

Post by Kaito on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 am

Oh! Well, thank you. I read about it, but there's no member named Meiko, so I got confused..

Anyway, I do hope the bug can get fixed. I'm a boy by the way. :3
Kaito
Kaito

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 990 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:16 am

Haha! Meiko fixed me up!

Welcome, and I shall call you Kitty. ;D <3 I am 1/3 of the love triangle that is consisted of Miku, Rin and myself. You can fight with the other Kaito over who gets Len. ;D

Calm-and-Collected
Moderator  Calm-and-Collected

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue34 / 9934 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:18 am

Are you? Well, thank you for the welcoming. I hope I can meet the other two before I have to log off. Len? Does everyone on here have a Vocaloid nickname?
Kaito
Kaito

Reputation Status :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Tensho on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm

We do. =D I am Meiko, savior of the forum! <3

But welcome, and I agree on the nickname Kitty! :3
TG Tensho
TG Tensho
Admin
Yuri-lover
Admin  Yuri-lover

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue26 / 9926 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagamine Rin on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Kitty!
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Monsters-inc-boo2

Welcome aboard! Oh, and for some reason, I feel like I'm talking to Mikado Ryugamine from Durarara!! from the way you word things. xD

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue29 / 9929 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiveil on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:43 am

You would, Rin...

Anyway, he might've died, but welcome anyway, Kitty.

Admin
Webmaster
Admin  Webmaster

Reputation Status :
Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Left_bar_bleue47 / 9947 / 99Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.  Right_bar_bleue

View user profile http://animebanshee.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down